We are currently looking for a full-time Office Administrator to become an integral member of our team and provide administrative assistance across our Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland offices.
You will work closely with all members of staff on a daily basis from our North Melbourne office in a collegiate and supportive team environment. Our close-knit team is made up of diverse and unique people with a range of experience and backgrounds. We value people who are high performing, innovative and have a great attitude. Our Melbourne office is based in the heart of North Melbourne within walking distance of great cafes, restaurants and central tram line. Our office hours are 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will be up for a challenge and prepared to work in a busy small office environment where no two days are the same! To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Demonstrated office administration and reception experience (preference given to prior experience in law firm);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet right deadlines;
- Capability to learn new tasks and systems quickly and efficiently;
- Creative problem-solving skills to overcome unexpected roadblocks;
- An ability to work autonomously and professionally whilst being committed to supporting the team;
- Advanced computer skills with extensive experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe;