Need assistance with navigating or negotiating a book/publishing deal? We can help.
We regularly advise established and emerging writers on publishing contracts, defamation, exploitation of ancillary and subsidiary rights etc, and in addition represent book publishers, magazine and digital publishers, literary not-for-profit organisations and literary agents. Our expertise includes:
- Drafting publishing agreements;
- Reviewing memorandum of understanding and longform agreements;
- Advising in relation to physical and online rights;
- Deal negotiation;
- Agreement advice;
- Advise industry standards;
- Rights reversions;
- Anciliary and subsidary rights advice;
- Co-publishing and sub-licensing agreements;
- Film, TV, Screenplay option agreements; and
- Illustrators agreements.
If you need our help with your publishing matter, contact us here —–>